Thursday, October 11, 2018

Five Overlooked Plus-Points of Drinking Water

Five Overlooked Plus-Points of Drinking Water 



As I said earlier in my previous blog, this post is going to be all about the benefits of drinking tons of water every-day. 

Make sure you check out the last post about how much you should be consuming based on your gender after you're done reading this one. Click here to read.


Before you read this blog further, have your glass of water with you and keep sipping and keep reading. 

Like I said before in my last blog, I did not use to drink much water but as soon as I learned about the benefits of drinking water I started increasing my water intakes, I begin noticing these certain changes in me. These are some major water benefits, one needs to know. So, lets start :- 


Fresh Face 


Firstly, my face didn't used to look fresh. People would tell me why do you look not so fresh? What happened? When in reality nothing seemed wrong. After the increase intake of water, my face started glowing! I looked fresh and felt fresh. People would give me compliments on my fresh face. 

So, drink sufficient amount of  water to look good. ;)



Focus


Next, hydration lets you focus. 


Yes! Focus. Have a good water intake before your work or class or exam or anything where your focus is essential. 

The reason for this is science. When you’re dehydrated, your brain tissue fluid decreases which causes reduction in brain volume as well as it affects the cell function. As brain is composed of 73 % water it helps you think, focus and stay alert. 

Water is a major source of brain power. So, next time you would want to skip your coffee and have water instead. 



Flush out wastes materials 


When an individual drink lots of water, they have the need to pass stool that lets the waste out of their system. 

Drinking water in the morning on an empty stomach can cause toxins in your body to be removed as well as the swelling goes away. If you don't let these toxins out of your body, they will harm you. 


So, don’t forget to take a morning selfie after you have at least two glasses of water. 


Healthy weight loss


Yes, you read it correct. It leads to weight loss as it aides in the removal of fat by-products. Also, it boost your metabolism. Not only that when you have water, you feel full so it acts as an appetite suppressant. 


Therefore, next time, when you're feeling hungry at odd times, you should have a glass of water.  


Boost Immune system



Like I mentioned above, your toxins are removed if you consume good amount of water. The second way it boost your immune system is by transferring oxygen it carries to the cells which results in properly functioning systems. 

When you’re inside healthy, it shines on the outside. 

To sum up this blog, each day before you head out for work or for studies, clear your body of all the waste and refresh your mind with positive ideas and greet everyone you meet with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment