Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Nutritionist Alert!


Hello World.

I am Nutritionist and I am here to share my knowledge with all of YOU.

I have completed my studies in Food Sciences & Human Nutrition and did internships in hospital to gain experience and more knowledge in regard to nutrition. 

Although, I am still eager to learn as much as I can but I want to share whatever knowledge I have gained, with all of you.
Nutritionist Alert!


It’s a really long story how I got in to this subject. Initially, I didn’t plan for this. But guess what? My zero knowledge about nutrition with an added bad eating habits led me to studying this subject. 

I guess, life just tends to happen and you gotta go with the flow, right? 

Anyway, slowly I got so eager to study everything about related to nutrition and food so that I could implement it on me. 


In this blog, I’ll be sharing my stories from a journey of bad eating habits to a healthy eating habits, tons and tons of FOOD FACTS that might surprise you, different yet simple weight loss techniques and not forgetting the on-going, trendy diets will discussed.  

Stay tuned on this blog for lots of interesting things that are coming up your way.



Follow my social media accounts.

Facebook: fb.me/rukhfooducate
Instagram: rukhfooducate



No comments:

Post a Comment