Wednesday, December 26, 2018

WAFFLES Review

WAFFLES Review



I am huge lover of ice-cream no matter what the weather is or what the time of the day or night it is. I am always up for it. Despite the cold weather these days in Lahore, Pakistan, I dared to try these two different ice-creams from the same stall. I wondered why not share all the details about it with you. From the taste to the price.


So this first was good in taste. I ordered vanilla flavor with the crunch and chocolate. There was a lot of crunch, so mostly I had the taste of crunch in my mouth with a little bit of ice-cream. When you get to the bottom of the ice-cream, there is more ice-cream and very less crunch. The ice-cream was delicious but it wasn’t thick. :/ Which was, well, not-so-pleasing. However, as you can see in the picture, the size is good. The price is 120 Pakistani rupees. This is an adorable price with that size of cup.

So, overall, I give them a 7 out of 10.


Next, this one’s a bit yummier. It tastes like coffee, less bitter though and the ice-cream was thick. Just the way I like. The price is 100 Pakistani rupees which is an affordable price again. With the size of cup and everything considered, I really enjoyed this one and recommend you all to try this one.

Overall ratings for this one will be a 9 out of 10.

If you like your ice-cream more crunch, go with the option 1 but if not, then go with option 2. Try and let me know your reviews. You can have the small cup as well. It’s of 50 rupees only.

Name of the destination – Waffles, Alamgir products.
Location of this shop is – Main Market, Gulberg, Lahore.